Saturday, February 2, 2008

…not another Scrapbooking magazine

With some trends, I’m a late adopter. But when something piques my interest, then I’m all over it like a rash. Like scrapbooking.

I’ve been into cardmaking for years, but imagine my surprise at discovering the mouthwatering designs that paper and embellishment companies have come up with. Lincraft was my second home for a while. Then I discovered photoshop. Beginners like me can have a field day/week/month trawling the www in search of tips and tricks.

As usual, US sites and magazines seem to have the best ideas and elegant designs. So far, I like creating keepsakes, simple scrapbooks and hero arts. Any others? I’m sure there’ll be another new magazine at the newsagents next week.

This is my first scrapbook page, before realising that digital was the way to go (for me at least)...

Of course it has to be of a cake! Macaron Marie - c'est magnifique!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, look - what scrumptious colours ! Is that sheet of vellum that I spy on the top of the photo from American Crafts ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LM - I think it is! You certainly know your stuff. Can't wait till you are online

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin